Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Chief Program Officer
Womankind uses the multidimensionality of our Asian heritage to work alongside survivors of gender-based violence as they build a path to healing. We are working tirelessly to create a future where we Rise Above Violence and our communities can innovate towards collective well-being, restoration, and social justice.
Womankind’s Client Services Department is seeking a Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation, who is responsible for enhancing the quality of our programming and assessing the impact on the community we serve. This role will oversee all of Client Services monitoring and evaluation projects as well as our client database, housed in Salesforce. This position will support enhancing our database and develop structures and tools to assist in assessing and evaluating our programs’ impact. The Manager will support in ensuring mission-aligned programming and compliance with funding requirements. They will work alongside the CPO to further strategize enhancements in how we are monitoring our programming and how we serve clients.
- Maintain and improve evaluation measures across Client Services programming
- Develop and ensure that automated reporting and intervention tools are implemented effectively (through development, training, and implementation)
- Provide oversight of Client Services database, Phoenix, including but not limited to ongoing troubleshooting, program and workflow development/enhancement and engaging in system maintenance as needed
- Monitor and track key quality indicators, programs, and initiatives to reflect the value and effectiveness of the quality program
- Provide supervisory oversight to 2 staff members within the Monitoring and Evaluation team, who engage in reporting and data maintenance processes
- Analyze trends and insights of respective programs and provide recommendations for improvements in collaboration with program managers/coordinators
- Communicate and escalate gaps and barriers in implementation and compliance to department leadership including proposed resolutions
- Develop a workflow for product inspection; Document and report on product or service quality levels including developing and implementing standards for inspection; Monitor and convey program issues, needs, and trends to the CPO
- Work with leadership and board to ensure that interventions are communicated, monitored and reported on a timely basis to demonstrate program effectiveness
- Maintain confidentiality and compliance with VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) and organizational policies around maintaining privacy and data security
- Engage in annual review of Client Services Logic Models and work with teams to revise on an annual basis
- Organizational support: Work in collaboration with the senior leadership team to ensure effective implementation of organizational goals and objectives
- Work with different organizational departments to ensure provision of prompt and professional services to all survivors of the agency; Support the senior team in overseeing the ongoing work efforts of all Womankind programs building out strategies to assess impact
- Bachelor's or master's Degree (Public Administration, Social Work, Public Health) preferred
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience with skills in group processes working with diverse staff; conducting and overseeing evaluations is required
- 4 years’ experience with project management; Experience in building and managing databases
- Experience in working with Asian and Pacific Islander or immigrant communities highly preferred
- A creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams
- Cultural sensitivity necessary with deep commitment to Womankind’s mission
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels. Outstanding ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high level results.
- Ability to exhibit a personal responsibility, a positive attitude while dealing with challenges and commitment to work; follow-through and accountability
- Asian language ability preferred
Womankind offers a competitive and outstanding compensation package. Annual salary range for this position is between $70,000 and $75,000, based on the candidate’s experience, skill set, education, and other criteria. Top benefits include health/dental/vision/FSA plans, generous paid time off, holidays, 403(B) retirement plan, commuter transit program, and much more.
How to Apply:
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include your name and "Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation” in the subject line. No calls, please.
Womankind is an Equal Opportunity Employer.