VISTA Quality Improvement Associate, Client Services
Womankind uses the multidimensionality of our Asian heritage to work alongside survivors of gender-based violence as they build a path to healing. We are working tirelessly to create a future where we Rise Above Violence and our communities can innovate towards collective well-being, restoration, and social justice. In addition to promoting healing and safety through service provision, Womankind promotes gender justice through research, coalition building, policy analysis, and community education and mobilization.
Through our multilingual and culturally responsive services, Womankind has become an expert in serving Asian women and their children. However, our services are equally valuable for the many non-Asians, the men and boys, and members of the LGBTQ community that we serve. Womankind helps those impacted by violence in all stages of life move forward from isolation to connectedness and surviving to thriving.
The VISTA Quality Improvement Associate will play a critical role in the design and creation of evaluations for Client Services programs. The role will build, test, and administer potential evaluation frameworks in collaboration with the different program areas. The role will also play a crucial role in the gathering, organizing, and analysis of collected data. Our Quality Improvement programming, which is a recent addition to our Client Services department, seeks to build metrics and analytics to support the work that is happening across all programming.
- Assess the current state of evaluations within Client Services
- Analyze and review the findings regarding current evaluation trends from the programs
- Design a basic evaluation model for programs based on the work done program logic models will be used to inform the initial approach and design of the evaluations
- Gather information about currently used evaluations from each program
- Review each of the program’s logic models and determine valuable data indicators from the outputs and outcomes
- Help in determining the preliminary design of these evaluations; run tests for the evaluations to measure the effectiveness of the design, and fine-tuning any areas of improvement
- Document processes, results, lessons learned, and recommendations for future improvements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing to a wide range of people
- Effective planning, time management, and organization skills
- Proven ability to maintain good working relationships with a variety of people and groups
- Highly resourceful, self-directed, and flexible with excellent team coordination abilities
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines and adapt to changing deadlines
- Knowledge about dynamics of domestic violence, sexual violence, and human trafficking in immigrant communities preferred
- Deep commitment to Womankind’s mission
Living Allowance, Relocation Allowance, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health Coverage, Choice of Education Award or End of Service Stipend, Training.
How to Apply:
The full project description/listing and application is found at https://www.americorps.gov/join. ONLY applications via the AmeriCorps portal are accepted.